There is no other workshop in town that teaches you the ins and outs of the import business as in-depth as this one. If you’re serious about setting up an import business and want first-hand, professional information—look no further. Tomas Belcik has been importing fashion accessories, jewelry, furniture, decorative accessories, tribal arts & crafts, antiques, and architectural artifacts from all over the world, especially South and Southeast Asia, for more than 30 years. He’s an incredible resource for anyone even considering this sort of business venture. Among topics covered:
- Dealing with custom house brokers and freight forwarders
- Understanding shipping documents & packing requirements
- Quota regulations
- Foreign trade definitions
- Methods of financing
- US Customs entry process, classification & marking requirements
- Avoiding problems so you’re sure to make a profit
Tomas only teaches this workshop a few times a year—don’t miss out.
Click here to register for How to Start an Import Business: Intensive Workshop.