One of our multi-talented teachers, certified life coach Cheryl Bartlett offers seminars and workshops on a variety of topics. Be sure not to miss one of her extremely well-received classes in coming up in the next few weeks.
On October 26, 2013: The Inner Beauty Journey
In this powerfully transformative class for women, learn how to feel good on the inside so that it radiates outward and into all other aspects of your life. Previous attendees have said about Cheryl and this workshop:
- Cheryl was wonderful. I feel truly empowered… and I feel LOVE!
- The teacher did a great job, and you can tell that she loves what she does.
- Exceptional…[gave me] life changing thinking skills
- Congenial & funny–very responsive to students emotions
On November 5, 2013: Mid-Life Dating for Savvy Singles
Join other singles and learn practical skills to anchor your self confidence as you navigate the exciting world of mid-life dating. Cheryl is an encouraging and empowering guide. Previous students say:
- “Wonderful teacher who presents the material in an engaging style. Really seems to care about her students.”
- “Very knowledgeable & dynamic–makes you feel so comfortable & can zoom into a person’s life/mind/heart & provide solutions–clarity–tools for future change–hope & faith for a better tomorrow & today!”
On November 9, 2013: Life Coaching as a Career
Cheryl is an extremely talented and knowledgeable life coach. Find out more about the career and explore whether it right be right for you.
- “By far the best class I’ve attended at CFU to date. Cheryl is on fire for life and is passionate about helping others find their calling and path–even if it isn’t coaching! AMAZING!”
- “Fantastic. Great energy–strong self awareness and excellent class management!”
Starting November 9, 2013: A Course in Miracles: A Path to Inner Peace and Harmony
This world renown spiritual practice creates a laser path to inner peace through forgiveness. Cheryl has been hosting a Course in Miracles meetings for many years.
- “The teacher was knowledgeable and bold enough to address real issues”
- “[Cheryl] explained so much…lots of great realistic examples”