Online Marketing Certification in Denver
Online marketing certification in Denver is available at Colorado Free University. Small business owners, sole practitioners, marketing directors, and anyone using the Internet and social media to bring in clients, customers, and sales must understand the quickly changing landscape and strategies of digital marketing in order to be effective.
Colorado Free University has a great group of instructors who work in the field of of marketing and are eager to share their skills. Whether you want to learn how to use specific tools or platforms more effectively or want to make sure you’ve got the right strategy for your business, these practical (and super affordable!) classes will help. If you are in the field of marketing and want to be able to demonstrate to clients or employers that you have a solid knowledge base or just want to go a little more in depth, CFU can issue a certificate of completion once you have completed our courses. A minimum of thirteen (13) courses is required to earn a Digital Marketing Toolkit Certificate of Completion.
NOTE: It is not necessary to enroll or pay for a special certificate program course. Simply start taking any of the qualifying classes listed below and contact the office when you think you’ve fulfilled the requirements or are getting close. We’ll review your record and issue a certificate. Note that course offerings do change from time to time; we will honor the classes and curriculum published when you started the program. It is possible to complete a certificate in 3-6 months.
Overview Class (Get the big picture and explore options):
- The Keys to Promoting Your Business Online (#1989)
Platforms and Tools:
- Google Analytics 101 (#1990)
- Facebook & Instagram for Business: Find & Engage Your Audience (#3732)
- Using Linked to Grow Your Business (#3350)
- Successful Email Marketing: Get Your Emails Read! (#3210)
- How to Make a Podcast for Fun or Profit (#3730)
- Search Engine Optimization Basics (#1988)
- Be the Blog: The Keys to Writing for the Web (#3418)
- Using Facebook for Small Business (#3728)
Marketing Planning and Strategy Classes:
- Social Media ROI (#3630)
- How to Plan a Marketing Calendar (#3399)
- Customer Journey Strategy: Find & Keep Your Customers (#3134)
- Branding Your Business (#3208–not a digital marketing class but helpful)