Trusts, wills, and powers of attorney can be confusing, but happily this class can demystify the process. Erica Johnson is an attorney with Ambler and Keenan, LLC, and helps break things down into laymen’s terms. Students in her October 2011 class wrote:
- “Erica showed her professionalism & was very informative.”
- “So smart & educative.”
- “Excellent class. A lot of valuable information.”
- “Very knowledgeable and energetic.”
- “Knowledgeable and thorough.”
- “Well-informed: good presentation skills; ver personable.”
You can see her class in the Money section of our course offering, under Planning for the Future.